Please arrange all the formalities at the reception, before the start of group courses or individual lessons and in time to collect your entry coupon to work on the snow.
Reception at the ski resort:
Every program has its own colored flag.
At the meeting point, students meet with their teachers, where they hand over their entry coupon, which they received at the reception when booking their program.
We arranged ski gymnastics for all the participant of our ski school. It takes place once per week in the sports hall.
- The group courses are carried out if there are at least three (3) adults or four (4) children in a group.
- The minimum age for participants of group programs is 4 years.
- In the case of a low number of students, the school can adapt the program to the reduced number of participants.
- Students can subsequently join group courses only in cases of advanced courses.
- The maximum number of students in a group:
- The beginner courses: eight (8) students
- Other courses: ten (10) students
- Group courses and individual programs begin and end at the school’s meeting point.
- Students must be at the school’s meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the program.
- The group waits for the students at the school’s meeting point: the first day 10 minutes, every following day 5 minutes.
- Group courses and individual lessons end at the school’s meeting point 5 minutes before the full hour of the completion of the program.
- All students who use the ski lifts independently need a ski pass, regardless of age.
- The services of the ski school have to be paid before the start of the programs. You have to hand over the entry coupon to your teacher before the start of the program.
- The services of the ski school must be canceled 24 hours before the booked course. Cancellations made at a later point in time will not be considered for refund payment. Refunds due to the shortening of the program are only possible in the event of injury or illness (with a medical certificate).
- Cancellation of courses by Snow Sports School Rogla INTERSPORT due to bad weather cannot justify refund payments – external natural factors.
- The school does not assume any responsibility for accidents that may occur during, before and after learning on the snow. We recommend that insurance is arranged by the participants themselves.